Signature MRI was founded in 2002 with a purpose to fill the gaps left by
other MRI service providers. We now offer complete service, support and sales on MRI and CT systems nationwide.
Our commitment to customer service is the basis of our past success and the foundation of that future growth.
We service accounts nationwide although our aim is to focus on
regional service and expand the reach of our sales and parts divisions nationally. This approach allows us to be responsive, flexible, and precise in the execution of service
for existing and new accounts. That level of service excellence requires the right team.
As a relatively young company that is still efficient and
nimble, we are poised for growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a stimulating work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. See our current employment opportunities below.
Field Services Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on assigned equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Managing vendors’ service delivery processes.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
- May include repair and testing of parts in warehouse facility.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with 2 years experience servicing electronic equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Leading & Relating to Others: Ability to establish good relationships with customers and staff at all levels, builds networks, and manages conflicts.
- Shares Expertise: Develops, applies, and shares job knowledge and technical expertise through continual professional development.
- Organizing & Executing: Focuses, monitors, and maintains high standards for quality, customer needs, and satisfaction. Takes initiative, acts with confidence, and executes in a systematic way. Takes responsibility for actions and people and consistently achieves project goals.
- Communicating: Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly and fluently. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence, projecting credibility.
- Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment, maintaining positive outlook. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work and personal life. Handles criticisms at work and learns from it.
- Supporting & Cooperating: Adapts to the team and builds team spirit by supporting, listening and consulting others. Follows procedures, policies, and instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements.
- Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts and accepts new ideas or change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
- Ownership mentality: Keeps up to date with market trends and identifies business opportunities to remain competitive and exceed customer expectations.
Signature MRI is seeking Lead Engineers (Medical Equipment) for its Monrovia, CA office to assess and evaluate procedures, compliance, field staffing, and projected needs to raise current service and operations quality to a higher level and maintain that level. Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of engineering principles and concepts to perform the following duties:
- Implement process improvements to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Represent Field employees to management/ownership.
- Assess & evaluate procedures, compliance, field staffing, and projected needs to raise current service and operations quality to a higher level and maintain that level.
- Increase service workflow and productivity by implementing better operating processes including suggestion or corrective measures or incentives.
- Meet the daily service repair needs of the customer's equipment and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain, and service repair needs on assigned equipment.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction.
- Plan and co-ordinate engineering field activities and engineering teams.
- Order and manage repair parts cycle times.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated.
- Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conduct root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- As assigned, may perform other duties normally associated with this occupation.
- NOTE: This position supervises the work of 5+ personnel, but does NOT have any involvement in staffing decisions, compensation determinations, or the directing of any personnel.
- Job Site: 248 Kruse Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016
- This position requires domestic travel up to 25% of the time.
- Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, Signature MRI Sales & Service Inc., 6001 Canterbury Drive, Suite 304, Culver City, CA 90230.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
The normal minimum
requirements for the offered position are as
Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Operational Management, or any Engineering field, and one (1) year of experience in any related position(s) that provided the required skills and abilities.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable experience and proficiency (gained through either academics or employment) with the following:
1. Electrical Machines
2. High Voltage Engineering
3. Power Electronics & Amplifiers
4. Superconducting Magnets operation
5. Zendesk and FieldAware software
Any suitable combination of education, training
or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in
this context, means substantial compatibility with
stated academic level and job experience
requirements and ability to perform job duties.